Crest Fresh/Salt Water Fly Reel Large Arbor Fully Sealed Drag
Fully Sealed Drag
- Requiring no maintenance except simple rinsing after each use for both fresh and saltwater fishing.
- Sealed drag and close machining tolerances-Sand and small gravel could not find its way into the reel.
Innovative Disassembly Design
- Innovative disassembly design helps disengaged spool from reel body effortlessly, so you can switch spools easily.
- Innovative fully sealed drag system makes reel maintenance easier.
Precise CNC Machined High Grade Aluminum
- High purity 6061-T6 aluminum alloy, cold forged and tempered for superior strength and rigidity, makes it more durable and corrosion resistant than ordinary aluminum.
- Strong yet lightweight, sports a heavily ventilated spool to shed weight yet keep its strength.
- The machine work and finish polishing is highly professional, not a tool mark to be seen anywhere.
Butter Smooth Drag Performance
- The drag is alternating carbon, Teflon and stainless design, more than ample drag strength.
- There is a pleasant, very subdued click out going.
- Multi-disc cork and stainless steel drag.
Hard Anodizing Treatment
- Hard anodizing treatment, standard for surface oxidation of automobiles, increases 30% abrasion resistance and weather fastness.
- The rim is vented but flat and smooth surfaced for ease of palming for additional drag.
- Larger CNC hollow design makes the reel lighter than ordinary fully sealed drag fly reel.
Curved Oversized Drag Knob
- Click Drag provides accurate and repeatable drag settings.
- The drag system has a knurled surface, makes it easy to adjust with a fish on, better for heat dissipation and smoothness.
Easy Gripping Knurled Handle
- The knob is knurled for easy gripping, ported to reduce unnecessary mass.
Double screwed, smooth rotating, damage-proof handle with slight grooving for enhanced grip.
- Piscifun offers Life Time Warranty for all Crest fly reels without Human Damage problem. The Crest fly reel has been set at the factory for left-hand retrieve. To convert your reel to right-hand retrieve, please contact us for guide
- Note: How to change the hand retrieve :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lVXPMKQg4A
|Light Weight||Weight||Diameter||Width||Braid Capacity|
Crest Large Arbor Fully Sealed Drag Fly Reel for GT, Salmon, Trout, Sea Bass, Tarpon, Carp, Tuna, Barramundi and Other Fishes Species. A Fly Reel for Both Saltwater & Freshwater Use Piscifun