Hemingway’s Realistic Soft Stonefly Nymph Tails
Hemingway’s Realistic Soft Stonefly Nymph Tails is a unique premium fly tying material made of soft rubber, that is flexible, but also durable and lively in the water. These parts are great imitation of a real thing as they mimic the real shape, feel, size, color, proportion and movement of a real insect’s tail. As these are already shaped, sized and colored, by using these you cut your tying time as they are much easier to tie than the traditional goose biots. Plus, you get more realistic nymph tails. Protected – waterproof and UV resistant.
These tails are best complemented with other fly tying parts from our Realistic Stonefly Nymph collection: Buds & Back and Legs.
Create amazingly looking stonefly nymphs that not just look like real ones but also fish great!
They come as 12 pieces per pack to tie 12 flies, with a choice of three sizes (Small, Medium and Large) and 7 colors: Golden Yellow, Yellow, Black, Brown, Tan, Gray and Clear Yellow.
- Realistic soft stonefly nymph tails – great imitation of real insect’s tails.
- Looks and movement of a real fly – the fish wouldn’t know the difference.
- Ready and easy to use – already shaped, sized and colored.
- Premium quality – extra durable and flexible material to withstand many fish.
- Make amazingly looking realistic flies that fish great and will last a long time!
- 12 pieces per pack (for tying 12 flies)